Monday, June 20, 2016

My Favorite Scenes

My favorite scenes so far in the series are Jeanette's coronation and the party afterward and Jeanette naked in the vault at the end of Rebellion.  I love writing about her outfits, and I love writing about treasures and jewels and the like.  Coming up with all the treasures, and the back stories behind them, was a lot of fun for me.  That's one of the reasons that I enjoyed writing the codices about the Moon of Deznessuian and the Eye of the Abyss.

I also like writing subtle eroticism.  Jeanette wearing the skimpy outfit in the parade, Jeanette's tits falling out of her dress when dancing at the party afterward.  All those subtle, exhibitionist erotic things that fall just a little short of the outright sex scenes in other parts of the novels.

My favorite sexy scene is probably still Turogg fucking Jeanette in her room, pushing the pearls up her ass, and making her pour out the bitter tea.   I think a lot of things just came together in the scene: the dialogue, the descriptions, the transition between phases.  It really did it for me.

Let me know in the comments what your favorite scenes were, but erotic and non-erotic.  As you may have noticed, I really do take feedback into consideration when deciding what to write.

10 comments:

  1. One of my favorite scenes is from Rebellion where Daniels attempts to take advantage of Jeanette post-sex with Gorath and Kat. I loved how Jeanette flipped the situation around and played the femdom role. The interaction and development of that side situation from the observing her undressing and playing with the Orc dildo to later watching her in her bath was a good build-up to that scene in ch 9. It would be great to see perhaps other short stories in the blog on what role Daniels plays in Jeanette's perverted life post rebellion. Going back to his wife and kids would be tame and boring, he would always have that sexual itch he can't scratch if he were no longer Jeanette's sex servant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you enjoyed it! One of the ways I judge the popularity of my chapters is by the rating they get on literotica. Unfortunately, many of my femdom chapters don't rate as high as others so I have been staying away from it. Well, not counting the Twins dominating Lyriena, but that is a little different ;)

      As for Daniels, he'll be making a guest appearance at the end of Chapter 11, so you'll see what he's been up to!

      Delete
  2. I rather enjoyed the epilogue scene of Orc Dominion: Rebellion with Turogg and Jeanette goofing around with some sexual role play and quite obviously just enjoying each others bodies and each others company. It was great to see the more playful side of Turogg and Jeanette's relationship, without all the baggage of politics getting in the way of their affection for each other.

    And speaking of Turoog and relationships, did Turogg have any extramarital affairs after getting married to Jeanette? Did she know about them if he did? Are there possibly some of Turogg's bastards running around? Did he father some children before his marriage to Jeanette?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The role play scene was fun to write because I got to do something a little different. I'm glad you liked the more playful side to the marriage. It's not something that came up very often!

      Turogg had a harem of of 'wives' (though Orcs don't really have marriage), and yes he had children with them. Most of them were packed off to Braden with the more warlike orcs to receive a traditional orc upbringing.

      Turrogg and Jeanette were both bound by the 'you can fuck around but no risking pregnancy except with each other.'

      Well, at least Jeanette was mostly bound by that ;)

      Delete
  3. Are there more scenes of Agmar/Jeanette (or Jeanette/Grotok or Jeanette/Belkor) incest shenanigans planned for the future?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had planned to write the other stories I mentioned in a blog post a while back. However, since the incest has been so popular, I might modify my plans a bit.

      I think my next story will be the one set in the Third Hesten War, and will feature Jeanette/Grotok, Jeanette/Horse, Jeanette/Agmar, and Jeanette/Hound(s).

      As always, if people want to see something specific, please chime in and if it inspires me I'll write it!

      Delete
    2. I really like the sound of that next story!

      Delete
  4. My favorite scene is Angmar with Jeanette. I also liked the scene withe Drake in the alternative ending of dominion very much.
    The favorite Jeanette scenes in the "regular" series are the ones you already mentioned.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had thought to do an alternate 'bad end' for all my series, but I've just got so much on my writing plate. I've had one planned for Rebellion for quite a while now. Hopefully I'll get around to it!

      Delete
  5. All those future Jeanette-son-beast scenes get a big thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete