Sunday, June 12, 2016

Elfin Descent Ch 11 Writing Woes

I had hoped to finish Chapter 11 on Friday, but I am running a little behind.  I should hopefully finish it this weekend or tomorrow.  I am still on track to post Chapter 9 next week. 

Chapter 11 is only going to advance the story a little bit.  I decided to split Ch 11 into two chapters to extend a plot line that develops.  Unfortunately, I struggled with fleshing out each half enough, and had to add some padding.  So Ch 11 is going to be about half plot and half a sexy Jeanette MILF interlude.  I don't think people will mind that so much, since it is what they've been asking for.  I hope you enjoy it!

Chapter 12 should be a little stronger, since it received the bulk of the important plot points from Chapter 11. 

On a side note, please check out the new poll on the blog, and vote for which kind of content you want to see.  When I say short stories, I mean really short, like one scene in length. 

I haven't been able to update the blog as much as I wanted to this last week.  Hopefully this week will be better!  As always, I welcome comments and suggestions in the comments or by email at orcdominion@gmail.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment