Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Elfin Descent: Chapter 09 Excerpt

A short preview of what you can expect in Chapter 9.  Let me know in the comments if you like getting previews or if you would rather not have spoilers.  Look for Chapter 9 on  June 17th.

****

Despite the crowd filling the room, a table had been set aside for her towards the back, but with an unobstructed view of the stage.  Clearly Brahm had taken careful consideration to find the best spot to put her.  Once she was seated, it didn’t take long for the owner to appear with a bottle of wine and a glass for her.  She blushed as he approached.  How was she going to be able to look him in the eye after last time?  He knew that she knelt in the dirty little stall and sucked on strange men’s penises.

“Welcome, Your Highness.  Oh excuse me, I didn’t mean to say that so loudly.  Maybe I should call you something else while you’re here?  I don’t want to attract attention.”  The man spoke genially, and with a bit of familiarity.  After all, he had coached her on giving blowjobs and had put his hands in her dress.

“I suppose you can call me Lyriena while I am in the public areas of the club.”

“Are you sure you want to use your real name?  A little more anonymity might be advised.”

That was a good point.  “You can call me Amerei then.”  A moment later she regretted it.  What possessed her to use her mother’s name?  But it was the only one she could think of on the spot.

“Amerei?  How lovely.  Maybe I can call you Ami for short.  You came on a good night, Ami, tonight we’re having a very special event.”

“I noticed that the crowd seemed unusually large tonight, Brahm.  What is going to happen?”  What sort of wicked, depraved thing could generate this much excitement among the jaded audience of a sex club?  She thought, after all her experiences in Ruar this week that she couldn’t be surprised, but she was wrong.


“It’s an insemination party.”  Brahm smiled as he watched the princess freeze.  “Always a big draw.  One of our girls is ovulating, and is willing to risk getting impregnated by the crowd.”

No comments:

Post a Comment