Saturday, December 3, 2016

Three Pronged Attack

Well, obviously I didn't get as much done over Thanksgiving as I was hoping, at least on the blog. Still, good progress is being made in my writing! I'm much more energized than I have been. So far I've mostly been working on the third Lyssara story and the Twine sci-fi games. But I also did a little work on the Agmar story, Orc Dominion: Conquest. All the projects are coming along well with Lyssara being about 50% done and the Twine game around 20%. I had hoped to post the first version this weekend, but ran into some technical problems that I still need to resolve. I mean, you can't have the option to get Gargantuan H Cup breasts without that coming up in the text descriptions, right? :) So hopefully I'll get that resolved on Monday and finish up the second day in the game and get it posted on Tuesday or something. Here's hoping anyway! At least the writing is getting done!

2 comments:

  1. -I mean, you can't have the option to get Gargantuan H Cup breasts-

    I must be one of the few guys on this planet who vastly prefers smaller tits over larger ones... :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, I was thinking about adding an option later on to take a route where the captain becomes a ditzy school girl instead of a bimbo.

      But that would be a version 1.5 kind of thing.

      Delete