Thursday, November 24, 2016

Reviews: VIP Captions

Not really a review, but I wanted to share another blog that has some good comics, VIPCaptions. VIPCaptions is very focused on gender transformations, but he's also doing a comic version of Fenoxo's Corruption of Champions. For those not familiar with Corruption of Champions, it's a text based game where you play as an adventurer exploring a world where everything transforms you and everyone is down to fuck. There are a lot of monsterish transformations, pregnancies, sexual encounters, treasure and lots of good stuff. I recommend it! VIPCaptions comic is a pretty faithful adaptation, so if you like the game definitely check it out!

7 comments:

  1. I just looked through part IX, and to be honest, I prefer envisioning the world of 'Corruption of Champions' from within my own mind with my imagination...

    That said, this is some pretty cool stuff. Different from my own imagination/interpretation, but this is still awesome none-the-less.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The link to VIPCaptions shows up as dead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally not related to this at all... but Neverwinter Nights one is free on GOG.com until until December the 3rd.

    I thought you might be interested in spreading the word.

    https://www.gog.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is pretty awesome. If you get it, download a dance with rogues and a dance with spies.

      Also, look up the social server sinfar for lots of hot rp sex :)

      Delete
    2. Ehehehehehehehe!

      Of course a dance with rogues and it's followup would be on the list. I've never played them, but I've heard only good things about both.

      (Well, some people hated some of the characters apparently.)

      Delete
    3. And getting Sinfar as we speak...

      Totally going to get down tonight. (Once it downloads)

      By god, you've made a Monster out of me!

      Delete