Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Comic: Lost Property

I read this comic the other day and really enjoyed it.  Fair warning, it's about a guy named Darien who swaps bodies with his girlfriend Katarina so that he could continue adventuring while his body mended from a broken arm.  Katarina meanwhile could continue her studies while recuperating.  Naturally, Darien runs into trouble with an orc alchemist who takes it out on his poor Katarina's body!

The comic is made by 
Joe Forest who has made some other games that I've enjoyed in the past. The comic currently has three chapters, but I'm only posting Chapter 1 here.  Check out his patreon if you get a chance.  Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. Hey, I think I read this over on Ehentai about a year ago... or something like that.

    Anyhow, It's nice to see the 'ol blog is back in order.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see you back here.

    ReplyDelete