Wednesday, August 8, 2018

State of the Blog

I'm going to try and keep with one update a week, hopefully with some kind of good content.  I probably won't be doing any captions though, as those are kind of hard for me to work on at the moment.  What you'll mostly see are games and stories, and maybe some comics.

Speaking of comics, does anyone have any recommendations?  I haven't seen a good fantasy comic out there in a while.

I'm still working on Chapter 11, but I'm pleased so far with the writing, if not the progress.  I'm going to have to buckle down though if I want to get it out on schedule.  Besides the Augras/Amelie scene there will also be a scene or two with Henry/Daniels/Black Pete that should complement the rest nicely.

Also, you'll get to see Amelie use her new sword!

Lyssara is going to stay on the backburner until Triumph is finished, as likely will Captain Lochley.  I have two endings finished, and half of a third one.  I may try to finish that and work in a 'good' ending and submit it though.  Let me know in the comments or emails if you'd rather see Captain Lochley or Triumph and I may change my mind!

3 comments:

  1. Honestly been looking forward to both, and glad to see movement on both - Lochley seems like its headed fun places and Triumph in many ways is not only approaching climax, but really climax of the whole series, so work on what keeps you motivated!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story. I wait eagerly the next chapter.
    I recommend you dofantasy. They used to published fantasy comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've read some of there stuff and used to really enjoy it, but I think it's gotten a little too extreme for me. I enjoy basic bondage, but the more in depth stuff they do doesn't interest me.

      Any specific issues you enjoyed?

      Delete