Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Chapter 12 and On

I finished Chapter 12 last week and am moving on to the next Queen's Castle story.  Unfortunately, with the holiday and some other things going on this week I don't think I will be able to finish it by Friday.  If I've made good progress I will try to finish it early next week.  If not, it will have to wait until I finish Chapter 13.

I submitted Chapter 10 today, so it should be posted to Literotica on Friday.  I will post a preview for Chapter 11 in a week or so.  I added in a Jeanette interlude to the chapter to flesh it out, since a lot of the meat went to Chapter 12.  It's still a decent chapter though, and for all the people asking for a Jeanette sex scene, your requests have been answered.

It occurs to me that there's only 5 chapters left in Elfin Descent.  I can't decide if it's gone faster or slower than I anticipated.  It's certainly going slower than Zentara did, but Elfin Descent is much longer.  I'm actually getting close enough now that I am thinking about forgetting about side projects and pushing ahead full steam on finishing Elfin Descent.  Once I finish the story, I'm going to start posting chapters much closer together, possibly one chapter a week.  That will give you plenty of time to read, rate, and comment on each chapter before seeing the next.

So which do you prefer?  That I write Elfin Descent exclusively, or that I continue to push out new Queen's Castle stories every couple of weeks? Let me know in the comments.

After Elfin Descent is done, I'll probably take a short break of maybe a week or two and then get started on Agmar's story.  Agmar is getting a short story of about 3-4 chapters where he invades the Catabrian Tribes.  This will set up for the final book, Triumph, which will chronicle the final war between Zentara, Heste, and the Elfish Isles versus Thesta and Sandora.  

Triumph is going to be a more ambitious story, involving 5 main characters in multiple locations with interweaving plot lines.  Ideally I'll be applying everything I've learned writing into it, and it will be professional level fiction in addition to grade A smut ;)

If you have any comments on what part of my writing I can improve upon, please leave those in the comments as well or email me at orcdominion@gmail.com.

3 comments:

  1. Being a Jeanette fan I would like to continue seeing Queen's Castle stories! Don't get me wrong I do want to see what happens in the end of Elfin Descent, but QC provides a nice change of pace every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I think that Angmar and Jeanette are so hot that we need some Queen´s Castle stories from time to time.

      Delete
    2. Chapter 10 has been one of my favorites, this far, both in terms of story progression and smut. Can't wait for whatever hapless collection of events you may have in store for Lyriena.

      Delete