Friday, May 13, 2016

Current Projects

So I tried to put a poll up, but I couldn't get it to work properly. I will keep trying, but if anyone has any suggestions please contact me. I've decided to list out my current projects and hopefully get some feedback on what you would like to see most. Here is goes:

 1. Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent. I'm currently writing Chapter 10, and am about 3000 words in. Unfortunately I didn't get as much done this week as I'd hoped, but I'm still on track to finish next week. Right now, it is going to be 16 chapters. Chapter 11 is either going to be really long, or I will break it into two and have a total of 17 chapters.

 2. Lyssara: Captive of the Minotaurs. The third story in the Adventures of Lyssara. In order to break the spell hiding the wizard's location, Lyssara needs to travel into the labyrinth of the minotaurs in order to get a spell component. However, the minotaurs aren't in the mood to negotiate! Expect to see sex with minotuars, centaurs, and a lot of cum play in this story!

 3. The Adventures of Captain Lochley. This is the sci-fi interactive twine story I'm working on. You play as Captain Susan Lochley, a human captain on a mission to capture a dangerous weapons manufacturer. However, when you try to apprehend her, she injects you with nanobots! The nanobots control the hormones in your body, making you become addicted to sex, and causing you to have all sorts of naughty adventures. Right no the plan is to have 6 endings. Each choice builds up your attribute scores, which ultimately determine which ending you get.

 4. Orc Dominion: Misc. I've got a couple misc orc dominion stories to write. The first is the Angrian March story, starring a heroine from the Eastern Kingdoms who gets captured by orcs while traversing the March. The second is a Jeanette MILF story, showing some of the decadent activities she plays in her castle. Expect the usual bondage, gangbangs, and maybe a touch of incest!

 Speaking of incest, I can't help but notice that's a common request for my stories. If you want to see that, now is the time to say something! Or, really, if there is any kink you want to see, say so now. I'm pretty open to most things, though be aware that literotica won't allow everything on their site. Though I think the smaller stories will probably be published on this blog in the future. I have to do something to keep people coming back, right?

 Anyway, as for more extreme kinks, possibilities are bestiality, rape, incest, watersports maybe, more extreme femdom etc. Feel free to mention anything I didn't list. Let me know what you want to see!

11 comments:

  1. Since I've not gotten a Kindle yet, my preference is anything Orc Dominion related to be posted on Literotica or this blog.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You don't need Kindle to read Kindle books. Amazon has app that you can use on PC or mobile device.

      Delete
  2. I'm a big fan of the Orc Dominion/Elfin Descent series and would like to see it get finished. As for kinks I would like to see, more of the impregnation/pregnancy/breeding stuff that I know you're slowly building to. I really enjoyed the alternate ending for Zentara and would love to see more content where we see the main female character surrender herself to humiliation and slavery by her Orc Masters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. One big vote here for the Queen incest event(s). She has all those strong sons to choose from! Perhaps a incest story with each one. Would also love to see the Queen MILF in action and how she maintains her mature queenly regal public image while concealing her depraved and perverted behavior deep inside the castle wall with the servants or outside as a mature female elf prostitute at night. I also love your descriptions during the sex of the physical as well as sensory sexual pleasure the female lead is experiencing. It really puts the reader in the scene. Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. In regards to fetishes, in addition to the fantasy orc/human and orc/elf miscegenation, breeding, impregnation, pregnancy and orc hybirds, incest (especially orcish incest) would be the number one thing I'd like to see more of.

    Maybe Fairy Lights and other establishments of ill repute have special "Mother and Son" shows where mothers of orcs, whether they be human, elvish or themselves orcish, can show paying customers how much they love their young studs that they gave birth to and earn good coin for doing so.

    Would also like to see more orc females get in on all the action and half breed creation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the feedback! Keep it coming!

    Fans of breeding and impregnation are in for a treat with chapter 9. And the epilogue is near tailor made for you Alystin.

    The next Jeanette story is going to feature an encounter between her and Agmar. It will probably come out in two weeks, unless I get an outpouring of support for a different type of story.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My main preference is the Jeanette MIlF story. I would love to see her fucking her first born. Second priorty is the elfin descent series. Here I would like to see some Jeanette action, too. She should not be a main part of the sotry, but I think she is the link between all orc dominion stories and therefore should have some action.
    Like Alystin I realy enjoyed the alternative ending and would like to read more about it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the feedback. I always appreciate constructive criticism. Though in this case I disagree about the pace of corruption, at least in Elfin Descent. Lyriena doesn't really start acting corrupt until Chapter 5, and doesn't do anything really naughty until Chapter 7. If I kept it any slower, I think most readers would revolt!

      As far as emotions, you might be right, mostly. I think I did a better job in Rebellion with the Cindy/Jeanette interactions, but it might be a little flat overall. I'll think on how to do that better.

      Delete
    2. Are there any pictures of Sylvia, Trogar and Jeanette?

      Delete
    3. None of Trogar or Sylvia. The picture in my profile is supposed to be Jeanette. It is the first picture I ever made though, so it's not as good as it could be. I really need to find some better hair models!

      Delete