Monday, May 23, 2016

Blogspot vs Literotica

I just wanted to take a quick moment to talk about the differences in posting my stories on Blogspot vs Literotica.

The main benefit of Literotica is exposure.  Thousands of people will read my stories there, versus the hundreds that will read it here.  Another benefit is that their comment, feedback, and rating system is better than what you'll find on the blog.

So why put (some) stories on Blogspot as opposed to Literotica?  Well, the main reason is content. I can basically put anything I want on my blog, whereas Literotica has limits.  For instance, in the outline for Orc Dominion: Zentara there is a scene during the campaign where Jeanette gets fucked by hounds in the orc camp.  I had to cut that from the story because Literotica wouldn't allow it.

Blogspot is also a lot friendlier with formats.  Yes, you can put formatting in Literotica stories, but doing so requires that you submit it to their moderators for implementation.  That means it goes from taking two days to getting posted to taking a week, which is a pain.  The other benefit with using Blogspot is that posting is instantaneous, and it's also a lot easier to go in and fix things if I see an error.

So what does it all mean?  Well, Elfin Descent and Triumph will both be posted on Literotica.  The as yet unnamed Agmar short story is going to be posted here, because Agmar is just too hot for Literotica to handle ;)  Seriously, there is going to be some messed up shit in his story!  It's going to be dark!

Also, I'm going to post most of the side stories here as well, starting with Queen's Castle: The Queen's Party which will hopefully be done on Friday.  I want to time the release with Chapter 8 being posted so I can add a comment there to direct viewers here to see it.  This story is going to be the incest extravaganza you've all been asking for!

That's another thing:  I really don't like Literotica's policy of not allowing authors to promote their blogs in their stories.  I do appreciate why you wouldn't want people posting links directly from their stories, but I think it's a little unreasonable that I can't even put in an author's note saying "hey, check out my blog.  Look on my bio page for the link".

So that's that.  As a bonus, here are some more pictures from Inda No Himekishi Janne that I didn't get a chance to post before:

 This is one of those places where you lose some nuance.  The ending is called "Mother of Augur".  I can't real tell if they mean "Mother of Ogres" or "Mother of Prophecy."  Basically, Janne gives birth to a bunch of ogres who overrun the world.  Also, that's Janne fucking her oldest son while wearing a magical collar that guarantees impregnation.
 This is the "Love Love Gido" end, and in it Janne (I keep typing in Jeanette!) falls in love with her ogre master.  She gets tattoos in orcish script proclaiming her submission to him, and a number of hearts aroundher pubic mound, one for each child of his she has.  She also ruthlessly suppresses revolts against his rule.
 I think this is the scene I mentioned earlier where Janne is one stage sucking 10 ogre dicks, each one cumming multiple times.  I also drew from this because in the game the MC starts by announcing that she is a Janne look alike, but as she does more appearances the MC reveals more and more until finally it is happening in her true name.
Here is the natural conclusion to her wedding: an ogre gangbang!  I really love this game and associated stories!

If anyone has any pictures or series they want to share, please send them to me.  I can always use more content to put on the blog!

7 comments:

  1. What make Agmar too hot for Literotica? Does he take animal husbandry a little too far?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is definitely part of it! He also forces some mother-daughter incest that would be a little too intense for Literotica.

      Delete
  2. Some orc sex hentai that I like:
    http://exhentai.org/g/815865/3716f419bb/
    http://exhentai.org/g/732158/69850c0d52/
    3 part series:
    1 http://exhentai.org/g/268640/3d60d038fd/
    2 http://exhentai.org/g/613880/c98b5a583d/
    3 http://exhentai.org/g/735092/a5a53adc0f/

    If you're getting sad panda, just google exhentai sad panda for instructions to get past it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How old are Jeanette and Agmar in Queen's Castle: The Queen's Party? When does it take place in the Orc Dominion timeline?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good queation! Agmar is 19, and Jeanette is 38. It takes place between Rebellion and Elfin Descent, and before the Third Hesten War.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So when we see Agmar at the start of Elfin Descent, he's a literal motherfucker? Nice.

      Can't wait to see if Agmar's incestuous tryst with his mother the queen was a one time thing or if Jeanette finds she looks at her sons in an entirely new light...

      Though if she's being blindfolded for guilt free spankings, it's possible that she won't know that she did the nasty with her eldest son.

      Delete
  5. You mentioned a part you had to cut from your stories about Jeanette with hounds. Any chance you will post that 'deleted scene' here?

    ReplyDelete