Friday, April 29, 2016

Impregnation Erotica

Impregnation Erotica is one of my favorite blogs, because it deals with one of my favorite fetishes: impregnation and breeding!  Derren Grathy is the author who manages it, and is able to consistently hit my buttons.  Impregnation Erotica offers Captioned Pictures, Hentai Pictures, Stories, Videos, Breeding Gifs and more.  It's really an excellent site!

In addition to Impregnation Erotica, Derren also has a page for his works published on Smashwords and Amazon as well as free stories on Literotica.

His free story Ashley's Dark Awakening on Literotica is a super hot interracial story with heavy impregnation themes.  It's also one of my favorite erotic stories of all time!  If you like breeding, interracial, good girls gone bad, and similar themes you should definitely check it out.

More topical for this blog are his other free stories, Labyrinth Breed and Draconian Breed.  The first deals with a sacrifice to minotaurs, which is always good for a good time.  The second deals with an elf captured by lizard men.  Both heroine's end up impregnated, of course, which is how all fantasy sex stories should end in my opinion.

He also has a story called Conquered by the Orc available on Smashwords.  I haven't read it yet because I haven't purchased through Smashwords before, but I already know it's going to be good because everything by Derren is.  So please take a moment to check out his blog and his other stories.

No comments:

Post a Comment