Saturday, April 23, 2016

Elfin Descent Pictures

One of the readers of my stories, Horpheu Desmunio,made a number of pictures based on my Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent story.  I've been emailing select ones to people who have asked, because there are too many to email to everyone.  So I figured I could post them here for everyone to enjoy.  All of these pictures are of Lyriena Eomowien, Princess of Deznessuian.



 Maybe these could be wedding dresses?  Nah, not skimpy enough! ;)




Some of these are the same dress with different textures and colors.  I believe they were all made in Poser.




Lyriena came out a little bustier than I imagined, but to each their own.  Some people love big breasts on small elfs, and I can't blame them for that!



This inspired the outfit that Lyriena had to wear in Chapter 6...





This last one is going to be the cover of Elfin Descent when I decide to publish it.

Ok that is enough for now.  There are still several more to go, but I don't want to overload this post any more than I already have.  Look for more pics in future posts!  Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely love the Elfin Descent story. The plot is incredible and the twist and turns and sex scenes have me checking daily for updates on Literotica. My mind is racing with all the possibilities of what is going to happen to Lyriena. I love the last two photos, I love them all but particularly the last two. I imagine her being locked in the cage for public punishment where orcs, humans and elves can pleasure themselves at her expense and dignity. Thank you for writing such an incredible story, I enjoy your imagination and talent for writing
    Kathy (morrisonkathy35@yahoo.com)

    ReplyDelete