Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Bestial Breed Campaign: Part 1

Here is the first part of the Bestial Breed adventure I am running.  If anyone wants to jump in, send me an email and I will see if I can work it in!

****

“Heh, I’ll be damned before I run off to watch you get raped, girl.  You’re whole family’s cursed and any adventure you go on is sure to end in rape and death.  And you won’t find an adventurer in the city who disagrees with me.”

Flavia flushed in a mixture of frustration and humiliation.  She’d have thought she’d be used to it by now, but this rejection was just as humiliating as the dozen before it.  No one in the city trusted her to lead them on an adventure, not with the stigma clinging to her family.  And how was she supposed to clear her family’s name if no one would give her the chance?

The worst part was that the mission was completely milquetoast.  A small party of beastmen had been spotted moving near a village in her lands just outside Xandor.  That monsters were seen so close to the capital of the Imperium of Zelon should be enraging all loyal citizens.  But they put their prejudice towards her family ahead of the pride of the Impreium.

Across the room Sinara the Dark Elf watched the scene with the adventurer unfold.  She wondered who the pretty human female was, and why no one wanted anything to do with her.  That ‘rape’ might be involved was the icing on the cake.  The dark elf rose out of her chair, causing her skimpy loincloth to flutter between her thighs.  She quickly adjusted the narrow strips of her dress to properly cover her large tits and walked over to the stern and idealistic looking woman.

Flavia turned and saw the scantily clad dark elf approaching.  Maybe someone from outside the Imperium would help her.  She was the only one who seemed interested anyway, even if she was dressed like a tart.  Maybe she was a sorceress with magical power…

Sinara sits down at Flavia's table making tits bounce a bit under her the narrow straps of her dress, giving a gentle smile and say "Hello there ma'lady, I couldn't help but overhear your conversation, if you’re looking for help with an adventure, then I'd be happy to help out".

There is a moment of hesitation, as Flavia looks for signs of deceit on this newcommer's face. A dark elf, could she be trusted? Could any elf?

"It is something dangerous, and not for the unprepared. Beastmen​ invaded, and their list of crimes... " Flavia pitches in the heroic version of the adventure, gauging how confident the dark elf is>

"But if you are willing to come, you can get equal share with everyone else in the party. I am the Legionnaire Flavia Irrumatio."  

Sinara smiles at her confidence and giggles a bit making her chest jiggle a bit as she looks at her with determined smile as she clasped her hand into a fist.

"I would be honored to help you in this dangerous quest, getting riches is a plus but-" she leans in closer to her a cupped her hand to the left side of her mouth and whispers "Do you think I'll be able to swoon and convince the beastmen to leave the area of the city"? she asked, hoping that she'd get a little action on side of the money but really her main goal involved only her getting knocked up and no one else in the party.

Before Flavia can answer, a rude voice interrupts the conversation.  “I’m sure that won’t prove necessary.”  A tall, haughty but handsome looking man flanked by burly, dangerous looking guards approaches the table.  “All Flavia needs to do in order to cleanse her lands is agree to be my mistress, and I’ll see to it.”  The man turns towards Sinara.  “I am Senator Licinius Aemilius Linus, and if you’re just looking to get fucked I’m sure my men would oblige you.”  His bodyguards leer at the dark elf.  “There’s no other reason why you’d want to travel with Flavia here.”  He turns back to Flavia condescendingly.  “Come, wouldn’t you rather fulfill your destiny with through an honest agreement with a noble?  If you’re born to suck cock, it might as well be a Senator’s and not a beast’s.”

As Linus sneers at Flavia, his bodyguards slide along beside Sinara.  One rubs his crotch as he leers at the dark elf’s nearly exposed tits while the other boldly reaches out to try and touch her thigh.
"Senator Licinitus" there is some spite in her voice, but her noble features retain a measure of control. Your talk of destiny is most apt, did you finally earn your position as an augur? now that I left the podium, I am sure you can find your way to that office too."

"Tempting as your offer may be" and it didn't sound tempting at all "it would still mean there are beastmen running amok within the empire. doesn't that offend your personal dignity? wouldn't you rather hold triumph over their defeat? that is the sort of man who earns women admiration."
She looks at his bodyguards, then at him. "This talk of curse is nonsense, plebeian superstition.  These beastmen raided a caravan last week, they are the talk of town.  It is easy pickings, senator.  Why not share in our victory instead?" Flavia tries to reason with her oratory skills, mayhaps he can be an ally too.

Sinara glares at them then smirks as looks at Flavia "I can tell that all he cares about is his position in politics rather than killing beasts, to low for him, he'd rather let commoners do all the work than get his hands dirty, to be honest, I think he's scared to do something so brave, as you said, real men would confront and drive off the beasts and become a local hero of the city".

Linus doesn’t seem swayed by Flavia’s persuasion, though his henchmen look a little less sure.  Even still, the Senator is the one paying the bills, and in ready coin.  Flavia can only offer potential booty and glory.  The Senator smirks smugly at Sinara.  “Do you really think I could be so easily instigated? But if it’s dirty hands you’re looking for, I think my man can help you out.”

He nods to the henchman who was reaching towards the dark elf.  As Sinara made no move to protest or resist, the burly, ugly brute grips the dark elf’s inner thigh and runs his hand upward to the delta between her legs.  “I love it when these whores make it nice and easy for me.  She ain’t got nothing keeping a man from grabbing what he wants.  Is that how you like it slut?”

Linus turns back towards Flavia.  “As for you Flavia, I’m in no rush.  Run off on your little adventure if you must.  But don’t expect me to renew my offer once you’re stretched out and fat with a beastman’s bastard.  Once you’ve been properly ruined there will be nothing stopping me from taking your family’s lands.  Then I’ll see to getting them cleaned up.”

Sinara gasps she felt the guard's hand between her thighs but smirks at Linus still and replies back "Typical, you hear that lowly guards, you’re just sacrificial lambs to throw away, what’s more important, coin, or all your women being raped when you're all over run with beastmen? Frankly the answer should be clear as day, just think, your wives and daughters pregnant and ruined by beastmen offspring, cause that will happen if you sit idly by and Senator Dumbass here.”

“Heh, I don’t have to worry about any of that.  I’m not some fancy noble with land in the country.  All my people are right here.”  The guard, seeing that Sinara still isn’t resisting, cups her pussy in his hand and starts to rub it with his palm.  The other one also decides to get in on the fun and reaches out to touch her breasts, squeezing them in his hands and lightly pinching at the nipples.

“That’s enough; leave these two to the beastmen.”  Linus gives Flavia a last dirty look, and then the trio turn and depart from the tavern, leaving Flavia and Sinara alone to work out how best to proceed from there.

Sinara giggles when she saw them leave then looks at Flavia "To be honest, even if I let those guards fuck me, it wouldn't really matter cause for some reason I can't get pregnant by humans or of my own kind, but I digress, how should we approach these beastmen noble leader"? she asked, eager begin their adventure together as she squishes her huge tits between her arms, almost making them pop out from the cloth straps that contain them.

"... I am Not cursed." Flavia says with determination, gritting her teeth. better to be quiet than invite a senator's wrath, but this is different. "...and I don't intend to be fucked by any of those ..... monsters. I will cleanse my Family's name, not drag it through the mud."

she looks at her companion and add "i am sorry to hear about your condition, but I intend to track these beastmen and either scare them from our lands, or kill them. If that is the price for your help, I will spare one for you to keep as a personal slave, what you do to him is your business,not mine."

"if that is all agreed... what skills do you actually have?"

She smiles at her as she stands up making her tits bounce a few times once and replies "I am a mage but I am also a scholar as well and don't worry, I intend to make sure that you will be able to come back a stronger and prouder woman Flavia". then she sits back down once again with a smile "I agree to these terms ma'lady, I hope we run into my twin Saniya, cause is a sword master and duel wields them".

"... well, three is better than two, I guess. I am not a bad fighter myself. Is your sister... similarly cursed?" she tiptoes around it, but it is what it is.

"I was planning on first interviewing again their victims. Then follow their trail, plot their course on a map.Find the perfect ambush spot. But if your magic can help us any, I will gladly hear you." Flavia is obviously discomforted about how Sinara flaunts her body, unused to such brazenness. 

Sinara smiles and nods "Apparently it happened when we were just infants so we don't exactly know what curse it is, but all I know is that my sister and me might have a fertility curse cause from what our father said is that our mother was obsessed with monsters, but considering our race it really is no surprise..... I am a good mage but I am still learning new spells, but I do have a spell that can help track monster movements, and since these are beastmen we're dealing with, it should be safe to say that we may be dealing with more than three or five of them..... But I digress, we should head out as soon as possible to the closest village". she answers and stood up.

Sinara then adds to her answer "Don't worry about how I am dressed, I won't compromise your mission, if you think it is getting to dangerous, I will cover your escape so that you may remain untouched by the beastmen".

"... I think I begin to understand the nature of your curse. Worry not, I am no coward to leave my companions behind." She smiles kindly. "We shall meet again in half an hour. I need to gather my pack, feel free to give my name if you need to settle any tabs at your inn."
Sinara nods with a smile as she heads back to her room at the inn to collect what stuff she had before leaving the and pay the inn keeper but made sure she left nothing behind which took a half an hour all together, left the inn and headed towards their meeting area at the entrance to the city and waits for Flavia.

When Flavia adjourns is in full gear, wearing metal armor, carrying her pack and weapons Legion style. An obnoxiously large shield, two spears, one short sword. The armor is complimented with a red skirt that doesnt reach the middle of her tights. "Do you have it all? good. As it is only the two of us, we should make good time."

But before she goes, she kneels and offers a prayer to her family ancestors and Avecco, God of Law and Justice.

Sinara looks at her as she listens to her pray and thinks to herself in her head only "Saniya, if your okay, hopefully we will run into you so that you may join us in our quest". she then looks towards the horizon and smiles at their aadventure will hold for them "Ready Flavia? Cause this adventure has me a little excited".

Unfortunately for Sinara, the adventure doesn't start out all that exciting.  It takes a day and a half of rather uneventful travel before they get to the village that sighted the Beastmen.  They spent the time getting to know one another, and a little more about each other's capabilities and backgrounds.  As they approach the small town they spot an elderly farmer walking towards them pushing an empty wheelbarrow.  There are several possible destinations to inquire about the beastmen.  They could try the local mayor's house, the tavern, or the marketplace.  Though as they look at the sun setting over the horizon, the market may be closed and it might be better to try getting accommodations somewhere.

As the farmer spots the two ladies and greets them with a smile, Sinara notices a lonely figure on the outskirts of the town.  A young woman is watching the town from the outskirts.  The dark elf recognizes the look in her eyes; she has the torn look of a budding brood mother.  She was probably attacked by the Beastmen and subsequently cast out of the village for the shame of it.

Sinara looks at Flavia and says "I'm gonna go over to the young girl there and try to comfort her". she then gracefully walks over to the girl and placed a gentle hand on her shoulder "Hey there, may I talk to you for a few about the beasts that forced themselves upon you and where they went?”

The girl looks panicked at she sees the dark skinned elf approach.  She doesn't seem to know what to make of the woman.  Is she another monster coming to abuse her?  When Sinara speaks she seems to relax a little, but is still cagey.  "Why do you want to know?"

Sinara smiles warmly at her as she gently took her hands in her own "Me and my partner are looking for the beastmen that was spotted near here, where did you see them last sweety"?

Flavia does look concerned at Sinara, but worse comes to worse there was magic. In the meanwhile she decided the best to do was find accommodations. She decides the best place to look for is to find retired, veteran legionaries and appeal to fellowship rather than try the inn and risk drunk horny men and whatnot.

Sinara waits patiently for the young girl to answer and looks over at Flavia too see her heading into the village and then back to the girl "We're here to either scare them off or kill them...... I know you didn't ask to be a mother to a monster but there is always a silver lining to everything, I've seen monsters a few times to be more caring than most men in the villages and cities I have been to. And have you seen another dark elf that looks like me but has her hair completely down and wears armor that looks a bit skimpy but is more decent looking than my outfit and armed with two swords"?
Flavia decides to make her way to the tavern to try and find some retired legionaries who might have a place for her to stay.  As she enters the town square, she hears the loud buzz of activity coming from a ramshackle building on the far side.  A hanging mug signals this is probably the tavern so she heads in that direction.  The noise gets louder, but not to the point of raucousness.  The village is small enough not to attract too much trouble in that regards.  As Flavia walks in it is apparent that she is out of place with her arms and armor.  The patrons are all unarmed farmers who came into the village for market day and are now relaxing and spending their coin.

Still, as one table drunkenly sings she recognizes an old legionary song, suggesting that there might be retired veterans over there.

The girl shakes her head.  "No, I haven't seen anyone like that.  As for the beastmen, well, they attacked our homestead, not far from here.  Papa was out for market day with my brother Tero, so it was just my mother and me.  They...they attacked us both.  Then my mother managed to distract them while I got away, but when I made it to the village and told what happened no one wanted to help, not even papa!  Now my mother is back there with them and no one will even look at me!"

"greetings, sodalds (friend / companion)" despite the difference in gender and age, she approaches them as a fellow legionaire. "i have just arrived, mind if I join you? next round is on me" but regardless, she is pretty confident with the promise of booze they will welcome her.

She introduces herself "I am Flavia and I am on a punitive expedition with my companion. we need a place to stay for the night. does anyone have a barn where we can camp?"

And if she is asked about the tavern, she replies "well, you see. my recruit is -green-. this is her first campaign, no real discipline. how many times did you enjoy an inn's bed while on the march?"

She drinks measurably, just enough to carouse but not enough to get drunk. when asked what she was doing there, she says "i am in an errand with the blessings of senator Linus. I am to find and deal with those monstrous beastmen. if everything goes right, by this time next week I will be parading their severed heads back to the capital."

The table quiets down as Flavia approaches, not entirely sure how to take the sight of a lone female legionary approaching them kitted out for battle.  As she introduces herself and offers to buy a round though, they warm up a little.  Indeed, she is quickly told about a local hall where visitors can stay, but nod in understanding at her answer.  Still, one looks a little skeptical, given Flavia's age.  "I'm Decimus, this here's Lucius, Cornelius, and Marcellus.  We all served together during the trouble down south, oh about 10 years ago wasn't it?  Served at least three or four campaigns down there.  Where abouts have you campaigned?  Because begging my pardon girly, but you're looking a little green yourself."

Sinara hugs her softly and holds her "Shhhh it's okay, I'll do my best to help, but I gotta to my adventuring partner and let her know where they are at, wait here". she then runs to catch up to Flavia and enters the tavern and strides upto her "Flavia, I know where the monsters are at, I'm not sure how many but the girl outside the town escaped while her mother distracted them". she whispered into her ear while her nipples react and got hard and erect at the thought of being taken by the beastmen but knew her lust for the monsters would have to wait till after their adventure was complete.

Sinara's arrival is inopportune, as the skeptical veteran looks even more skeptical to see that Flavia's companion is a scantily clad dark elf.  "This is your recruit?  Hah!  She don't look like she belongs in a camp!  Forget sleeping in a barn, you're welcome to warm my bad!"  The veterans laugh and cheer, raising their mugs and taking another deep long drink as they leer at Sinara.  "How'd you end up with a dark elf?  This don't sound like any kind of official mission..."

She curses inwardly at the untimely arrival, but says seriously to all of them. "...I am Flavia Irrunatio, legate Irrumatio was my father and a veteran of the same campaign. I served my first tour,and as I most certainly would never desert and besmirch my family's name."

"Sinara is a mage. why do you think I recruited her? her kind reeks magic." if course she wouldn't admit sinara was -the only- person she managed to persuade. "now it just so happens she Already finished her rituals and located our enemy. as much as any sane woman would love the attention of a veteran, this will have to wait until we are celebrating our victory. Now we march. what say you, men? do you still have a taste for Glory?" 

Decimus bursts out into laughter as he hears Flavia's family name.  Irrumatio?  Kind of hard to besmirch that name, right?  Hah!"  Two of his companions burst into laughter, but the third, Cornelius remains sober. 

"Now now, I served under her father and he was a good man.  Did right by us and didn't get us all killed.  Maybe his daughter's not so bad.  Or maybe it's only the women in the family who are cursed.  I might be willing to go, but my old kit is back home and it's gonna take a day to get it and head out to where the beastmen were.  Plus it's getting a little late to set out regardless.  You don't want to be marching around out there at night, not with what's been coming out of the Fertillius hills.  Can you stand the delay?  And what's the pay gonna be?"

She stoically takes the name calling. "Aye... we can wait a day. The bounty is five silver sesterius for each beastman, we will split that plus any hoard they have, but I will add a golden denarius from my own pocket for your kind words on my father." She is both truthful about the reward, and generous with what resources her family still have.

She looks at the others and say "i don't blame you for your words. I know where they come from. If you have anyone you care for out there, we will look for them. Either way, I thank you for your service for the Empire. I suppose it is our turn now. if you excuse me, I will gather more information about the lay of the land." serious, aristocratic, business like, Flavia's nobility, even if disgraced, is obvious to any who sees her.

Sinara remains quiet letting Flavia do the talking while she just smiles and would follow her out of the tavern but felt bad for girl outside town but it was getting dark out "I hope we can stop them before they strike again".

"...we will do our best." she sighs, and adds "It should never have happened, but we grow lax and lazy. It is unforgivable." She heads towards the afforementioned local hall, where they can rest for the night.

"I just hope that the beastmen are easily scared away cause I hate shedding blood if it can be avoided". she replies while following Flavia.

"You will need to be decisive when we meet them. if they leave the Empire.... Great. but I can't just let them be someone else's problem."

She smiles and nods in agreement but also had lewd thoughts going through her mind like how will it feel to have of the beastmen inside her love tunnel.

The pair move to the common house, and for a small fee, get a few beds for the evening.  The night passes uneventfully, and in the morning they meet Cornelius.  The plan is to walk a half day to his farmstead so he can drop off the items and money he made in market, and then depart towards where the beastmen were last sighted, which should get them there around nightfall.

Sinara looks around, but doesn't see the young woman she spoke with the previous day.  She must have already left town to either return home or try and find a new life for herself somewhere else.  

As they walk, Corenlius tells them more about what's been happening outside the city.  At first, the sightings of beastmen were rare, and further out.  However, recently they have been getting more frequent and closer in.  There also seems to be a changing character in the sightings.  The monsters are getting more varied, and including several species no one had seen in generations.  Also, they monsters seem to be coming up from the south and heading north, though no one knows why.
Sinara remains quiet as she had no questions as she felt it would only lead to more questions.
But Flavia does have questions, which kinds of monsters were there, when they were seen and more. She is really cataloguing it, planning to mount another expedition once this one was done.

She further asks him if there was any sight of another dark elf, this one a warrior.

as they get closer she makes sure to have spear and shield ready, and order redoubled wariness. She is specially forceful and Brooks no sloppiness.

Cornelius tells you about how all kinds of monsters have been spotted; trolls, winged apes, ogres, even some xerrs.  It is getting hard to keep track of all the different monsters coming up from the mountains to the south.  There hasn't been any sight of any other dark elves though.

As the sun begins to set, you come upon the small farmstead where the most recent attack took place.  There is a small thatch cottage with the door wide open, and a barn off to the side, as well as an open field.  You listen quietly for a moment, but don't hear any sounds. You methodically search the farmstead, looking for any clues.  As the three of you enter the house, you quickly realize that this must have been the focal point of the attack.  The inside has been completely trashed, and the scent of sex is still overwhelming even though it's likely been hours since anyone was last here.  The epicenter of the scent is a large puddle of mixed juices and cum sitting in the middle of the room.  Cornelius looks away in disgust, and leaves the cottage to go check out the barn. 

"...Can your magic help us find the beasts that did this?" Flavia asks Sinara without much hope.

"Scream if you even suspect anything." she tells Cornellius. She continues to look for clues, for signs of missing objects that should have been there. Frying pans, food stuff, bottles of water, clothes.  Did they carry the poor woman? was she abandoned, and decided to leave this place? What happened to the man folk? was there any? She used to do some chores back in her own family states, so hopefully that would be enough to spot missing things.

Sinara casts the spell which revealed a faint blueish green fog trail leading out and away from them and the house "It seems there was a shaman here, but I could be wrong but that trail is mainly from the sexual fluids of both parties, but I am not sure how long it will last as this is the first time using this spell".

As the pair follow the trail it leads towards the barn.  A moment later Cornelius returns.  "It looks like they were in the barn, too.  All the livestock are gone.  It looks like they were driven into the forest to the north of here."  Once they reach the woodline it doesn't even become necessary to use any magic.  The trail is quite obvious from the destruction left behind by the group of beastmen and the livestock.  There isn't any sign of the woman, though it seems logical that she was taken with them as well.

"Well now where to go too find them". she replies as she follows the path of destruction left behind by the beastmen.

"Be wary. They may have grown lazy with no one coming after them, but more likely then not they arent bad woodsman. Keep an eye  out for traps. Use your magic if you must. We move in silence. This is stop. This is proceed. This is go in that direction. This is get out of here." She shows the gesture she means for each, and doesnt expect to repeat it. "We have a meal now. We will be ready and rested when we find them, and they will be exhausted." 

The group track the beastmen through the forest.  Despite Flavia's caution, it appears they have gotten somewhat lazy in their trek across the Empire.  After a few hours of travel as the full moon reaches its highest peak in the sky they come upon the creatures’ camp.  They've herded all the livestock they could grab into a small clearing and penned them to the ground, at least, the ones they haven't slaughtered and started cooking.  The beastmen themselves have broken off into pairs, each one enjoying the mouth or pussy of a hot, moaning woman.  Sinara recognizes the woman from the village, and the other is presumably the girl's mother.  Both ladies seem to have been seduced by the monster's cocks into being their willing breeding partners.

'Silence', she gestures, her eyes not trusting the orgy. The daughter's presence there makes her reticent. 

She brooks no indiscipline. She watches the scene unfold. She is looking for signs of others, even counting how many they had eaten.  If she is right when one finishes, another will take its place. When she sees one of the beasts grunt a little louder she takes hold of her javelin, and take aim.
Sinara was doing her best not to get turned by the sight while trying to block out the image of herself being bred by their luscious cocks and feeling there seed fill her fertile womb as nods but bites her lower lip out of frustration of fighting the urge to just run over and presenting herself to the beastmen, but readies a volley of spells to cast.

The two women wantonly enjoy the pleasures the beastmen are giving them.  Although their conversion into brood mothers happened only recently, it appears to be quite thorough.  Both mother and daughter are eagerly rolling their hips into the bestial thrusts while craning their necks to push as far down the cocks in their mouths as they can go.

The beastmen seem quite intent on ravishing the two women.  Their grunts and groans get louder as they near completion.  There doesn’t appear to be any sort of guard on the ready.  Indeed, the whole set up seems a little sloppy.  Despite Flavia’s suspicion, the more she looks the more it seems like it is just the four beastmen in this group.

Cornelius watches the scene with a look of disgust on his face.  He likely knows both of the women, and to seem them falling to such lows as to willingly copulate with the dirty monsters is sickening.  After a moment he mutters and looks away as he tightens his grip on his javelin.

As the two women moan convulse in ecstasy the beastmen groan loudly.  The ones pumping into the women’s pussies grip their hips tightly and pull them back so they can shoot their loads deep inside the pair.  The other beastmen meanwhile take large handfuls of hair and pull the forward, stretching the girls out as they pour hot bestial cum down their gullets.

Sinara can only watch in envy as cum drips out of their mouths and pussies.  Flavia meanwhile, realizes that if she does order the attack now she risks catching the two ‘innocent’ women in the crossfire.

Sinara attempts to cast a spell that is strong enough to harm the beastmen, but not strong enough to injure the women.  But after throwing the bolt she collapses to her knees softly as she tries to resist but her curse was making it ever so hard not just run over to them, her pussy drooling wet as her juices run down her thighs, moaning quietly as the curse she had readies her womb and has her fertility sky rocket "I.... I can't concentrate.... I'm.... I'm to horny." She mutters quietly as she wants to help Flavia but her curse was making it hard to do so.

Flavia curses inwardly, but doesnt miss a moment. She sics the spear she has in hand at one of the other beastman, hitting the women is... a risk. Undersirable, but not an unacceptable one. She is avoiding looking at the women, focusing instead on the beastmen. Best not to linger on what fate is reserved for them or their like.

"Cornelius, by my side! Everyone else, circle them! Not one of them escapes!" she says it out loud, bluffing. Either way, she draws her sword, ready to show her own prowess with the blade. She is a cautious fighter, more worried about her defense than offense. If they rather run, that would be great for now. 

Sinara struggles to regain control of her body as she looks up and watches Flavia move in on the beastmen with courage while she trembled in complete lust for monsters, wanting to feel their cocks inside her drooling pussy but at least casts one spell to contain her scent to the general area of the fight and preventing any monsters within one mile or more so that they aren't over run with more of them. Sinara moans again as she starts to finger herself to gain control of her lust to be bred by the monsters, but was finding it a lot harder from being only a few feet from the luscious beastmen cocks.

Sinara’s bolt hits the first beastman, who grunts in pain and looks around in confusion.  Moments later spears fly from Flavia and Cornelius, hitting the next two beastmen.  The monsters roar in anger and grab their weapons, a collection of clubs and spears and begin charging towards the party.  Flavia and Cornelius move out to confront them, while Sinara stays in back struggling with her lust.
Flavia stabs forward with her sword, but it is parried aside.  The beastman facing her then thrusts his spear, but Flavia manages to block it. However, it scrapes along the shield and scratches a minor cut across the woman’s arm.

Cornelius and his opponent face off, dodging and parrying each other’s blows in a standstill.
Meanwhile, the last two slip around the battle and approach the horny Sinara.  When they see the state of her though they grin and throw down their weapons.  Their cocks rapidly begin hardening again and they move to take control of the dark elf.

As they surround her, Sinara’s hand suddenly darts out and takes control of the beastman’s cock.  She squeezes it firmly in her dark fingers before wrapping her lips around the head.  She starts to suck it eagerly, bobbing up and down as she hungrily devours the bestial shaft.  It pulses and throbs in her mouth as she slurps along the length. 

The other beastman moves behind her and moves her loin cloth aside.  He rubs the tip of his cock against her slit.  When she feels the second hard shaft back there Sinara grinds against it, smearing her vaginal juices all over the shaft until the beastman loses control and starts thrusting it in and out.
The beastman begins to rut savagely, slamming in and out of Sinara’s tight pussy.  Her sex squelches as the thick bestial shaft drives home, pushing all the way to her cervix and knocking on the door of her fertile womb.

She can’t help but surrender to the pleasure the cock is giving her, so she changes focus to the cock in her mouth.  She begins to suck even harder as she jerks the base.  She twists and twirls her tongue about, stroking the cock and rubbing it against her lips to drive the beastman wild.  He is totally out of control, rapidly becoming a slave to the pleasure of the mouth on his dick.

The battle continues to rage across from them.  Flavia and her opponent circle each other warily, looking for an opening.  But each time one tries to attack the other it is blocked and neither can seem to find an advantage.

Cornelius pushes forward, trying to break through the beastman’s defense.  At first he is successful and manages to cut the monster’s arm, but the beastman counters with a sharp, powerful thrust into Cornelius’ side, punching through his leather cuirass and making him grunt in pain.

He quickly counters with a slash across the beastman’s shoulder, but he also answers in kind by slamming the butt of the spear into his chest.  The two warriors are locked in vicious combat as they hit each other back and forth.

Meanwhile, Flavia manages to deflect the beastman’s spear and counter with a quick chop.  Her blade sinks into the beastman’s shoulder, making him howl in pain.  The beastman disengages and takes up a defensive stance, and once more they warily circle each other looking for an opening.
Cornelius continues to trade blows with the beastman, and slowly he seems to be gaining ground.  He scores another hit on his foe, who can’t seem to break through the human’s defenses.  The beastman looks to be flagging, and it’s not clear how much longer he can hold out.

Sinara pushes her face all the way down the beastman’s cock, taking the thick shaft into her throat.  The beastman howls in delight as the skilled night elf uses her face like a cocksleeve and caresses the whole length of his shaft with her warm wetness. Meanwhile, she tightens herself around the other beastman’s cock, squeezing and releasing the shaft with her vaginal muscles to try and regain control of their coupling.  She manages to succeed at first, but this beastman seems to have greater control than the other and after a few sharp smacks on the dark elf’s backside he resumes control of their fucking.

The dark elf, totally under the throes of the curse, loses herself to wild abandon as she copulates with the two beastmen.  Her lips slide up and down the slickened shaft, making it disappear into her mouth again and again.  As the first beastman’s balls slap her chin, she feels them tighten and a moment later his hot cum explodes directly into her throat.  Sinara gives him no relief and continues to ferociously suck, milking him of every last drop of his seed.  Finally when he can take no more pleasure to his sensitive cock head his shaft shrivels and he stumbles backwards, collapsing on the ground, exhausted.

The beastman behind her keeps fucking.  Now with her attention undivided, Sinara focuses more on the one behind her.  The two enter into an intense battle of wills as each tries to outfuck the other.  The primal, bestial urgency clashes against Sinara’s wanton lust as the two fuck each other in a standstill.

Flavia and her opponent are also locked in a standstill.  No matter how hard either of them try, they cannot seem to break through the defenses, and are stuck in a pattern of circling, dodging, and parrying.

Cornelius’ opponent is solidly on the defense now, being gradually worn down under the human’s attack.  Cornelius slashes and thrusts, nicking and cutting the beastman.  He doesn’t seem to be able to strike a decisive blow, but he is gradually wearing his opponent down.

The beastman can feel the battle turning against him, and throws himself forward in one last burst of energy.  He scores another devastating blow against Cornelius, and then follows up with another cut across his face.  Cornelius lashes out wildly, scoring a glancing blow, but now he’s the one on the defensive.

Flavia’s opponent, seeing his partner press forward does the same.  Using his digigrade legs he launches forward with everything he has.  He smashes aside her defenses and slams the butt of his spear across her face.  Flavia’s head reels in pain as she stumbles backwards.  The beastman thrusts forward, achieving another hit against the woman.

Sinara’s hips slap noisily against the beastman’s.   Both their heads start to spin as they find themselves approaching climax.  Both start screaming as they fight to hold back their orgasms.  Sinara’s convulsing pussy starts to win the day though, and the beastman’s cum boils at the tip of his cock, moments from exploding into the dark elf’s womb.

The beastman begins to wobble unsteadily, moments from passing out and spewing his seed.  Sinara has one last chance to decide if she wants it in her womb or elsewhere, and what she plans to do once her opponents are out.

The beastman on Flavia is relentless, pushing forward as he swings his spear back and forth.  She gets hit again, sending blood flying through the air.  She tries to regain her balance and stop the momentum, but she’s being pressed too hard and continues to fall back.

Cornelius also tries to balance himself, and manages to deflect the beastman’s strike.  He drops to one knee as the beastman tries to barrel him over and thrusts upward, using the monster’s own force to impale him on the blade.  The tip bursts out his back and with a strangled gasp the beastman collapses dead.

Only one opponent is left now, the one pushing Flavia hard.  But as he sees his fellows fall around him, he relents and bounds back.  “Wait, wait! Stop please we can talk!”

Sinara moans as she licks her plump lips of any cum on them with a smile then looks back at the beastman fucking her pussy and winks at him as she bucks her hips hard against it's thrusts and says in a sultry, seductive, loving voice "Cum inside big boy, knock me up with your handsome child and if you enjoy my tight pussy, you'll be my humble servant and protector, and you'll always have me to fuck and impregnate". She said with a smile and blows a kiss at the beastman.

A moment later his cock shoots out his virile cum deep inside Sinara’s pussy, bathing her womb.  His cock spews for several moments before he finally collapses backwards as well and falls to the ground unconscious.

Sinara moans as she struts over to the one whiling to talk, her movements making her tits bounce a bit while she smiles at the beastman with cum covering her thighs a bit "Well if you wanna talk, I'll talk". she answers as she placed her hands on the beastman's abs lovingly then pressed her body against his, and moans at him with seducing smile "If you can tell us why you and other monsters are coming north, I'll let you fuck me and only me cause I need a big, strong protector to like yourself big boy".  She added while gently making small circles just above his crotch.

Flavia breahs heavily, recomposing herself. One dead, two out... the last surrendering. She looks at Sinara warily, was that just magic? She had absolutely no idea.

"We will tend our wounds... secure the others. Question him. We will have a -talk- later. But" she looks at the two beastmen she ... subdued? Flavia had trouble sorting it out. "... good work, I guess." she helps first Cornelius, telling him to trust Sinara's magic, even if it looks weird.
She -is- most interesting in what is causing the monsters to migrate.

Sinara smiles as she looks at the beastman, wanting information and willing to let him fuck her while also being her protector and servant for as long as Flavia's quest continues, getting turned again from being this close to one of her favored monsters to be bred by "Come on sweety, have you ever fucked dark elf pussy? All you gotta do is explain why the beastmen and other exotic races that live in the south are migrating north". She said with complete lust dripping from her plump lips and starts to rub his abs seductively.

The beastman relaxes as people seem willing to talk.  Despite Sinara’s offer, he doesn’t seem too interested in the offer, at least not yet.  “We had no choice!  Armored knights forced us out!  They are all over the mountains, driving us out of our homes.  There is nowhere else to go!”

That doesn’t make any sense, thought Flavia.  “What knights?”

“Humans, coming in from the east.  They’ve swarmed over the hills like ants!”  The beastman takes a few steps forward.  “So you see, killing us will make no difference.  More of us will keep on coming!  But maybe there is a way we can help each other.  Let us go.  Let us establish a camp here, and we’ll keep the other monsters away from this land.”

It could work, though it wouldn’t shield the whole empire.  Maybe Flavia could cut a deal to protect her own lands, but that’s about it.

Sinara felt horrible that they were driven from their homes and hugs him making her tits squish against his abs "You poor thing, no one should ever be driven from their homes". she replies while looking up at him with caring eyes then looks at Flavia "If need be, I could stay with beastmen to help them find a more isolated location".

"look at Cornelius. Men like him bleed and die for their land and property, you invade the Empire, ransacked their neighbors, ravage their women, and then expect to be treated as one of them? What gave you the Right? Imperial land is earned by blood and sweat, not cheap bargains." Flavia is full of self righteousness, but even as she attacks, she also wants to hear them volunteer more. Camping isn't enough. maybe if they actively help them hunt down one of these big monsters.

Sinara looks at her still "Flavia, what if this invading force that is forcing these creatures north are planning to invade the Empire, you'll need a staging point to which to do so right"? she answered with honesty and from her heart.

"there is no sense trying to run before you can walk. They are unproven, their intelligence is untested." she tries to pick her words carefully, balancing hostility and a clear path for cooperation. 
Sinara places one finger on her cheek as she looks up "I can see where you are saying makes sense, I am trying to figure out why anyone would attack their homes if they didn't provoke it, if the monsters were actually minding their own business in the southern regions, why invade at all, it doesn't make sense". she knew that humans and most elves don't really care for the monsters but they only retaliated if their settlements were attacked first.

Flavia gives a 'that is enough for now' stare, and moves her eyes to the beastman. She wanted to hear from -him-, even if she didn't admit yet she no longer though of him as ‘it’.

“We’re not invading!  We don’t want to conquer, we just want to live in peace.  We’re not an army, we’re just looking for a place to live, some place to settle down.”  The beastman gestures around.  “No one is living in this forest.  Why not let us use it?”

The two women they were fucking creep back into the clearing.  “It’s true.  No one is using this forest.  Let them stay here and we’ll take care of them.  They won’t even have any need to look for other women!”

Sinara looks up at him as she clings to him, hoping that Flavia would let them stay as she would also stay and help defend the beastmen and the two women who were pregnant just like her with beastmen offspring.

There is a certain disdain on her eyes "Don't you dare plea, monster. I need only look at your defenders to know the truth of your nature. Are you telling me you merely wooed these women, brought them flowers... and then what, ransacking their hold was just an unfortunate accident as you danced around the room? " she scowls " I am offering you a better chance then you will ever hear from another noble. Tell me you will fight valiant for this Land that Loves and Nourish us, but more important -prove- it to me. You ran once, what will stop you from running again?"

Sinara eyes go wide a bit, she could handle the one they were talking to but two more, that would be a risk, even to Flavia's safety life wise and sexually "Ummm him I can handle since he is more willing to talk, but taking two more would be a serious risk to you, unless you want a baby beastman growing in your womb, at least tie them up and take them in to prison, is this fair enough, at most you'll come back unscathed and a hero to your city and have more respect to your family name, I'll remain outside with him out of view from the local watch, I'm a good mage but I'm not that good". she replied.

"... They will be held prisoners until we return. You know what this mean, if we dont." She then looks at the two women "As far as i am concerned, the two of you are victims here. What do you want to do? wait for them here, until we return?" unfortunately for them, the legion is rather famous for taking prisoners, and she is no stranger to restraining captives. 

“Prisoner?  What are you going to do, tie us up?  Bring us back to your city?  They’ll kill us immediately!  Or what, you want us to hunt other creatures for you?  What creatures?  Where?  For how long?  You do not have a plan.  The only deal is this: let us stay in these lands and we’ll keep the other creatures away.  These women want to be with us, so it’s fine.  You won’t even know we’re here!”

Sinara sighs a bit from his response as she turns to face him and looks up at him "Listen, you don't have a lot of room to negotiate here, come with us so you don't end up dead, if you really want to help, come with us on our quest to help prevent more creatures from spilling north that may cause more damage than what you've done so far, don't throw this away to help us over certain things, you can do some things that we can't do".

“Oh no, if I wanted to fight a war I would have stayed in the mountains.”  The beastman looks from side to side as he assesses the three opponents.  “I don’t want any part of what is coming.”  Suddenly, the beastman pivots and scoops up the younger woman and begins sprinting off into the forest.
Sinara face palms herself with a loud clap on her forehead "By the goddess', well it seems we're on our own again". she then casts a spell to tie up the last two with strong vines to keep them from running away "Well hopefully one of these to won't run like a coward but then again I could be wrong, hopefully, one of them has a sense for adventure and glory".

he did commit at least one mistake. If he believed Flavia would hesitate because she was carrying the younger. she picks up his spear, and hurls it low, aiming at his back "you forgot your spear!" she calls out.

she draws her sword, and waits to see if the beastman turns to face her. If he doesn't, she then tells Sinara "i don't know what witchery you intend to do with them, they may be strong but they are hardly worth the trouble. I am tired of mistakes, Can you handle two? " she asks, pointing her sword to the neck of one of them.

Sinara nods at the mention of killing thother two "I didn't cast any spell that would make them stronger, I was just trying to be diplomatic is all Flavia, I guess that still needs some work". she replied as she walks over and after using a binding spell to hold them and slits both the unconscious beastmens' throats.

The spear flies through the air and nicks the beastman’s shoulder, but he manages to flee into the darkness.  With Sinara killing the rest of them, the three are left alone with the older captive, who collapses onto the ground and hugs herself tightly.  She looks mournfully after her abducted daughter, and then sobs gently now that she has nowhere to go and no one left to love.

Cornelius begins to search the beastmen for loot.  Besides their primitive weapons, he also finds a pouch containing a mixture of coins from both the Empire of Zelon and Sadida.  “This is strange.  What are they doing with coins from Sadida?”

Sinara looks at him in confusion "Do you think maybe they were paid by either them to stirr up trouble in your lands or did the beastmen kill a small band or caravan coming from these Empires"? she asked him then looked at Flavia.

Flavia starts looking around, at their tools and weapons, trying to find additional signs of pillage. jewelry maybe, or other tools . "coins are nice, but these brutes don't know how to produce anything. A knife is more useful than a bag of coins. If we can't find anything, they were paid."

"Was this yours? Have you seen it before? Help us and I will give and yours shelter, woman." 
Sinara also tries to find any hints of jewelry from the loot but could turn up nothing but coins and walks over to the woman and kneel next to her and places a gentle hand on her shoulder trying to encourage her to speak but remains quiet letting Flavia do the talking.

There isn’t any other loot of note, certainly not any jewelry.  Just the bag if coins.  The woman, whose name is Ludilla, doesn’t recognize the coins or any of their other items.  She can’t really offer any other help.

“It seems the only answers we’re gonna find are in the Fertillia mountains.  But, agh! I’m afraid I can’t go any further with you.  That’s a longer journey, and I’m needed on my farm.”  Cornelius winces and sits back against a tree to rest.

Sinara walks over to Cornelius and uses a minor healing spell to help him get back to his farm "There, that should help you get back to your home and speed up the healing process as well and thank you for helping Flavia". she said then walks back over to Flavia "We're gonna need another person to help us".

“We don't have much chance of finding another person." Flavia says soberly. "We go back with him. It is safer for him, and we can resupply for a longer foray. Ludila, if you want I will offer you protection. You are blameless in all of these, and lost your only daughter. Alone and wounded, that beastman won't survive the first monster he encounters”

"Either way, this band's threat is over. we did what we set off to do. we return in triumph, with a new mission in sight."

"Alright then, lead the way". Sinara replied and helps Ludila to her feet then walks her over to Cornelius and Flavia "Don't worry, we'll get you to safety".

Ludilla looks up at Flavia with skepticism.  “You’ll offer me safety?  What about the child growing inside me?  What will happen when I give birth to a beastman?”

Sinara knew what Ludilla was talking about as she herself would be giving birth to a beastman to, she waits for Flavia's answer to Ludilla's question.

" That depends on you, really. No one will hurt you. The elements won't touch you. There will be no shortage of food" she looks at sinara, but there is no sign she recognizes the dark elf is in similar situation. " this is what I mean by protection. you earn your keep, and you are free to leave whenever you want."

"i don't know what happens to a monster once he grows separate from his parents. I promise I will judge you both by your actions only."

"I know and I gave my word that I'd never abandon you for any reason, maybe on the way back to his farm we'll run into another great fighter like yourself, I've heard rumors about a woman from the far east, like a island or something, travelling to the west". Sinara added with a warm smile, hoping that they would run into this woman.

"great fighter... ah. if it wasn't for Cornelius and yourself, we wouldn't have come out victorious. let's hope she is a better one."

Sinara blushes at the compliment but smiles still "Thank you, I just hope we can find her easily, which shouldn't be to hard, I've seen some of the clothes that culture wears, it'll stand out but their clothes look elegant and beautiful as well". she answers honestly and stands up then helps Ludilla to her feet gently.

"Hah, you don't know what happens?  Of course you do.  He'll be killed!  Strangled, drowned, thrown off a rock...one way or another he'll be killed.  So no thank you, I'll find my own way!  You should have listened to him..." She sighs sadly.  "...but it won't be too hard to find another band to take care of things.  This forest will be swarming with them soon enough."

"... what else did they say about these monsters?" she asks only half interested in the answer.  Well, suit yourself.  Feel free to take one of their weapons, if you feel like it will help you any."

Sinara wishes that things would've turned out differently but she knew what Ludilla was saying and she knew she had several months before she gave birth herself.

Ludilla ignores Flavia's question and stomps around the remains of the camp.  She grabs a few tools and scraps of clothing and then, assuming no one tries to stop her, marches into the forest in the general direction of the beastman and her daughter.

"You can't help everyone, especially one who is on the path to being a broodmother."  Cornelius shrugs, and then winces.  He hauls himself up off the ground.  "Hard to say if we should head back now or spend the night.  The dead bodies will probably keep any other predators away, but the beastman knows where we are and might be back with friends.  On the other hand, I don't know that I want to be wandering the forest at night, especially in our condition."

Sinara looks at him "It might be wise to move away from this spot just in case he does come back with friends, but it's up to Flavia". she adds but knew that if this small band of beastmen were here, there is a very high chance that there's a huge tribe somewhere near by, though she wouldn't mind running into them by herself but with Flavia around, she wouldn't take that much of a big risk.

"We move back to the farm. Sinara, if you can do anything else for Cornelius I would appreciate it." Flavia picks a location nearby, and once there chooses the barn as the place to arm an ambush, I'm case the beastman does in fact chose to return.


The encounter did trouble the aristocratic Flavia. They may have heard of her family's curse, but did they know what happened to the 'cursed'?  In a way what little kindness she allowed herself to show was a rehearsal of the conversation she never had with her mother. That she failed so completely reflected in her feelings to her own family.  So she marched in silence, brooding, on the way back to the farm.

3 comments:

  1. Irrumatio~ ey? :P

    You almost made me lose my Prandium with my laughing!

    *The closest modern equivalent to Prandium being lunch.*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It wasn't me that came up with that name, though I wish I had.

      Delete
    2. It made me laugh, regardless. Whoever came up with it deserves a pat on the back.

      Anyhow, May the 4th be with you!

      (I'm an Australian so the time might be different, but whatever.)

      Delete