Thursday, August 11, 2016

8/11/2016 Writing Update

I'm currently working on the climactic chapter of Elfin Descent.  I'm starting to regret a little bit that I pushed through with Battle Plans last week, because this chapter is going to be a beast.  I'm expecting it to be over 10,000 words, with a lot of it devoted to sex.

I am pretty excited about it though, I think it is going to hit on a lot of sexy themes and kinks.  I can't wait for you guys to read it when it's done.

After this, (Ch 14) there will be three more chapters to Elfin Descent.  After that, I am going to take a little break from Orc Dominion to work on a twine game, and maybe finally finish the third Lyssara story.  Then I will begin putting out a 4 chapter story about Agmar on my blog.  I know some people would like for it to be on Literotica with the rest of the series, but the kinks in this story aren't allowed on that site.

On a side note, I am thinking about submitting a story to the monthly Naked Blades story contest.  This month one of the themes is "War Council", which I have several stories/chapters that would work well.

Right now the leading candidate it Battle Plans, which would need only a little bit of tweaking to make it understandable for people who don't know anything about orc dominion.  The other option is Chapter 5 of Rebellion, or at least, the Jeanette portion of it.

The war council scene in Zentara doesn't work as well, so that's out of the running.  Let me know which story you think works better as a stand alone/introduction to the world of orc dominion.

1 comment:

  1. The one that is easiest to convert, I suppose, though at the same time it needs to be juicy.

    ReplyDelete