Monday, October 1, 2018

CAPT Lochley Coming Soon

Hey everyone!  I just wanted to give you a heads up that the newest version of Captain Lochley will be uploaded soon, possibly tomorrow.  I had a near panic attack when I realized I deleted one of the endings, but thankfully it was the one in .5.7 so I was able to download the game and extract it off of there.

This version will add two good ends and two bad ends to the game, and will probably end most of my development of the game unless there is strong feedback to continue.  I may add pictures for some of the principal characters though at some point, since I do have them picked out.

The biggest help I will need will be finalizing the variable scores for the endings.  I'll be better describing the scores used (bimbo and slut respectively) so if you could either post a comment or send me an email with what your final score was I would appreciate it.

There will also likely be bugs, so expect a bunch of rapid fixes in the first few days as I make corrections.  Thank you in advance and I hope you enjoy the endings I (finally) wrote!

2 comments:

  1. Strong feedback: I like Captain Lockley a bunch. Make more of it. : P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to it. Have wanted her to hook up with Seaman Cross.

    ReplyDelete