Friday, July 28, 2017

Captain Lochley Update 0.5.5

Whew! After a very long hiatus, I've finally managed an update for Captain Lochley! This finishes the skeleton of the game, going all the way through Day 5, and offers two bad ends. I've been very productive this past week, getting work done on both Triumph and Lochley, so I'm going to try and keep working on both. The next update of Lochley will have 1 good end and two more bad ends (all at the very end of the game.) After that I will start fleshing out some of the choices that are blank as well as adding mid-game bad ends. Eventually, I'll get around to adding pictures! Update: Changed to 0.5.7. If you were using an older version, you have to make a fresh start from the new one. Link below is the new one. Anyway, you can find the link to the new version here.

5 comments:

  1. Emma here

    I'm getting an error?

    You have to decide how you’re going to spend the day. It’s clear that Commander Ironside wants you to stay out of the way, and you have to admit that it might be for the best. You’ve been thoroughly compromised, even if you’ve had some successes in resisting. Still, it goes against every fiber of your being to just sit in your room doing nothing.

    You pace around your room indecisively. You’re not used to feeling this way; you’re supposed to be decisive! Make a decision! Act! Keep going forward! But a small, traitorous part of your mind whispers that you’re a liability now. You’re just a cock hungry slut who can’t be trusted in command.

    After an hour or worrying an idea strikes you. At the very least, you could look at the ship’s logs and see what progress was being made. That might at least give you an idea of what you should do next, if anything.

    You pul out your personal computing device and access the ship’s log. You scan through the registry and quickly come to the key entry.

    Error: cannot find a closing tag for macro <>>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Also


      > You can feel the theta field emitter buzzing between your breasts, but you’re actually reassured by its presence. Dr. Cartledge won’t be able to spy on your meeting this time. Error: child tag <> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <>

      Delete
  2. I just wanted to say that the new chapter was fantastic. Both of the new bad ends were great (I had to replay the space battle a few times before I could manage a loss, but it was worth it). And I can't wait to see where the story goes next. I've been a fan for a while, and I'm glad that you're still writting. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you liked it! I've finished another bad end, and am working on the third one now. After that, I need to write the good end, and then I'll release the next patch. Hopefully next Friday!

      Delete
    2. I'm really looking forward to it, I can't wait to see what happens next!

      Delete