Monday, April 24, 2017

Reviews: Princess to Pleasure Slave Collection: The Forbidden Book of Monstrous Pleasures

Hey everyone!  Again, sorry for not updating the blog much.  I've been away for training for work and it really cut into my writing time.  I've also been running a Bestial Breed Adventure, though that too took a hit last week.  Still, hopefully I'll be posting the first segment of the adventure later this week.

I wanted to quickly share with you a new Princess to Pleasure Slave book that Amanda Clover recently published.  It is actually a collection of 21 of her stories, and is available for free if you have Kindle Unlimited.  If you don't, it is still only $6.99 for over 280,000 words, which is an amazing deal.

I've not read them all yet, but what I've quickly realized is one of the reasons I like her stories is the 'realism' to it.  Well, as realistic as a story about Princesses being impregnated by monstrous creatures can be.  It's clear to me that Amanda has either an extensive history of fantasy games, or some real world knowledge of history.  Or both!  Either way, it really adds a nice little element that I enjoy to the stories.

So far I think the slime one is my favorite, maybe because it features a Princess Knight landing herself in trouble ;)

Anyway, take a look and buy it if you can.  It's always good to support authors in the community!

You can find it here.

3 comments:

  1. Great find. These are some really well written monster breeding vignettes within the fantasy world the author created.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, and being able to read them all in order is really showing me how connected her stories are.

      Delete
  2. I read the preview up for it... two stories and a half of the third one.

    I liked what I saw. You never know, you might just see me write about goblins in the immediate future! :P

    ReplyDelete