Wednesday, February 22, 2017

More Lochley Updates

Just wanted to give everyone an update and try to keep active on the blog. Today I made the infrastructure for an space battle in day 5. It is pretty simple, working off a base 10 to hit chance, but there are variables depending on what weapon you use and how much damage the enemy ship has. 

Lasers are the most accurate but do the least damage. Rail guns are middle of the road, and missiles are the least accurate but do the most damage. However, as the enemy ship takes more damage their ability to intercept missiles decreases, making it more likely they go through.

The battle is definitely not designed to be hard. If anything, the hard part will be losing to find the hidden "bad end". That may not be available this release though, we'll see :)

4 comments:

  1. Nooooo!!! I want to the bad endings!!!

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Meanwhile, This person likes to blow shit up!

      So in all Likelihood, I won't be seeing the bad ends... well, unless I 'Unintentionally' lose... ;)

      Ahahahahahaha!

      Delete
    2. Well you are in luck, I started writing it!

      Delete
  2. I do look forward to reading Day 5 and trying out this fun little battle. I'm looking forward if the good doctor has any devious plans for the Captain while she's in combat.

    -Emma

    ReplyDelete